Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At the arrive... I am here!!!!!

Was in Paris that I thought my trip would start and end in 4 days.... I will explain...

After a week trying to get the flight to Paris (with a short 4 days break in Recife), we were at the airport on the 8th at 3:30 p.m trying to see what would happen. I knew that I was the first on the list of priority for boarding but I didn't knew that I was already in the flight and already with a seat booked. I would know that almost 6 p.m when I asked if I could go to do some duty free. Duty and Free to go, I had the largest smile on my face, couldn't still belive that it was really happening.

The flight for me was hell. 12 hours of flight everytime is getting worse and worse. I usually sleep most of the time, but this one I slept for about one hour. So I watched almost all the movies that were playing ( Letters to Juliet, Plan B, Sex and the City 2, Karate Kid..), without counting that I did read most of my book (The One Fifth - Candance Bushnell). To help I asked for chicken on the plane for dinner, and I have no idea why but chicken from services of air companies never look or taste like chicken, it can look like anything else but not chicken, wich did not make me feel so good during the flight.

We arrived in Paris at around 1:30 pm, local time, and I felt like I had to walk all the aiport to finally get to the imigration. At imigration they haven't asked me anything, wich is always good, but their stamp was so light you can't almost see in my passport where I came trought, I hate that, one of the things that I expect the most is the stamp on my passport, anyway. We got our bags, my friend got off her high heel boots ( yeah she actually went on a backpack trip wearing high heel boots and with a huge suitcase), and we walk another marathon to get to the train station to Paris.

After trying and fighting (again) with the selling machine, that I couldn't manage to find the one that gave you change, I gave up and went to buy on the selling boths. The ticket to Paris was not that expensive, 9 euros and would live us straight at Gare du Nord where we should do a connection to the othert line that would lives us at "Republic". Very Easy.

But now I will try to make it a picture here. My friend with a 25kg suitcase trying to go up and down the stairs (off course because we are in Paris and THERE ARE NO ESCALATORS AT ALL). Off course as a goof friend I helped here with the suitcase but it really was dificult. But at least we arrived in Paris, and so many things would happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment