Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Begging.. Vacation 2010 Project.

I decided to start this blog in this simplest way I could. The begin of my project for my vacation 2010. Let's first introduce myself. My name is Daniela, I am 22 years old and this is not the first time that I am travelling abroad. I actually do that a lot, actually whenever I can escape from my job.
So if I do this often you my be asking why start a blog now? Well as is always a time for first things I wanted to share my first actual vacation. I start to raise money for this trip january 2009 when I decided that my next big trip would be my dreamed Backpack through Europe. With some job changes and other things I could only let my vacation to september 2010. So here we are.

What is it going to be different in this European Backpack of mine, since you can probably find another 10 billion blogs about Backpack through Europe kind of thing?

Well nothing is going to be planned. I'll be leaving at August 28th to Paris, in my friends airline concession, wich means I won't actually have a reserved seat on the plane. I'll have to wait into the last minute to see if there's a little space for me to go, the best thing about it I'll be paying way less to travel. And I'll be back around September 26th from London. That's the only two things I actually know where to start and where we probably going to end.
As I said WE several times, I'll introduce my friend who's going in this adventure with me. My friend Marcela. She works with me and all started when around january I decided that I'd be going to London in march and she decided to come with me. March came, I went to London by my friend couldn't come with me. So we decided that we should take vacations together and go to europe. So here we are again.
I hope I can give some tips, since we not doing the traditional things like, we won't bye train passes or anything like that from our origin point, we won't book hostels or get details before we go. I'll go, and from there I'll tell how it's like...

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH JESUS CHRISTY...I CAN'T WAIT MORE, I'LL BE CRAZY!! AH vou escrever em Português mesmo pois devo estar escrevendo tudo errado!! kkk amiga não posso mais esperar...ou não aguento mais , vou ficar loca de tanta ansiedade!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suas dementes kakakaka
    cade o proximo post?
    kakakakaka

    ReplyDelete