Monday, August 30, 2010

THE GOING POST..

Well This is it. so cliche, but true. Time to put my backpack and go. Here I go airports, train stations, buses, hostels with weird people, undigestible food and all the crazy stuff that comes with travelling. God I love it.

After a long fight last night I finished packing my back ( Did I ever tell that I hate packing?? I do, very much). It last like 4 hours to pack because every 10 min I stopped to say I hate packing and than I could talk to my friends on msn. lol.... I pack everything and did the backpack try out, and was good. Not to heavy, so I won't be dying carrying it,at least at the beggining. I'm calculating around 16kg (35Lb.).

And I'm starting already to miss somethings like my dog and my notebook, wich I am not taking with me.

I'll be living to the airport early, since I am at my friends concession I need to garantee my spot, almost cleaning the airplane. lol.. I made a reservation at a hostel in Paris, so we can actually already have a place to go. So, see you when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment